Visa Informaition

  All CANS 2015 international attendees must obtain a Chinese Visa. For US citizens, a Chinese Visa can be obtained either in person at a Chinese Embassy (for more information please see here ) or via an agency.

  If you need an official invitation for Visa application, you need to submit your and all your companion’s Travel Request Form and the scan copy of passport’s first page to After that you will receive an invitation letter.

  Once you receive the letter, please begin the Visa process immediately as it is likely to take some time to complete.